Research Associate or Research Scientist
The position will be responsible for the identification and characterization of therapeutic antibody candidates using a variety of biophysicial and functional assays.
Assist and lead in all areas in the production and characterization of antibodies and fusion proteins, which may include but are not limited to:
· Perform all experiments in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures;
· Perform antibody purification;
· Establish and perform solid-based ELISA and various cell-based assays for the functional characterization of monoclonal antibodies and fusion proteins;
· Make detailed observations, perform data analysis and interprets results;
· Investigate and explore new methods and technologies for project advancement;
· Maintain accurate and timely records;
· Authorize experimental protocols, technical reports, and study summary;
· Assist with lab management (e.g. inventory of supplies, waste disposal, safety measures).
· Master’s degree/or Ph.D degree in a scientific discipline;
· Academic background and work experience in Immunology is required;
· Background and work experience in Molecular Biology is an asset;
· Industry experience is preferred, academic research experience may be considered;
· Demonstrated good working knowledge of scientific principles;
· Great verbal and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to junior research personnel;
· Documented ability to multi-tasking;
· Self-motivated, strong desire to learn, good time management skills, and excellent team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2019 CureImmune Therapeutics Inc. All Rights Reserved.